Hogwarts Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Sauce

2 posters

Go down

Chocolate Sauce Empty Chocolate Sauce

Post  Tyler Drake Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 am

Tyler sat legs crossed upon one of the outdoor seats, there was a table in front of him all the better incase the unknown flavored ice cream in his hands fell over which was likely since his was the clumsyest kid back in pre school. There were chairs scattered around him and the table if somebody decided to join him. He'd chosen Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Ice Cream, he already knew the varied flavors of beans possible, strawberry, toffee, lemon, chocolate... Salt, liver, ear wax but that just made it all more fun. He made sure some chocolate sauce was at the ready just incase the flavor was nasty.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Galleons : 18

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Sauce Empty Re: Chocolate Sauce

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am

Alex was hurrying back towards the...the....come to think of it, Alex was pretty sure it was a pub, but anyways, point remains, she was hurrying to reach there before her mother noticed her missing. That is, until she her stomach made a slight rumbling noise. Stopping for a second, biting her lips as she debated on what to do, to stop and eat something and risk her mother finding out that she disobeyed and/or go into panic mode on not finding her at the 'pub' OR to hurry straight and stay hungry.

The thing about Alex was though, that she could not stay HUNGRY! She just loved food. And so she headed towards the Ice cream parlor to get an ice cream.

Biting her lips, again, in indecision, Alex stared at the menu board, unable to decide, mainly because she had never heard of these flavors before, she did what she always did for making a decision. Close her eyes and randomly point. The first time she pointed at the less than appreciative counter boy, but the second time, she hit Lemondrop, which was the flavor she took. Turning back, happily licking the ice cream with a satisfied look on her face, Alex walked outside in the bright sunshine, when somehting got tangled in her foot, and at the same time she got a little push. Individually, they may not have caused much harm, but together and hte fact that she had an ICE CREAM in hand, they were disastrous!

Alex's eyes popped out in disbelief and shock as her hand went to her mouth and her ice-cream with her fell straight to the ground. She, however fell on a seat, while the ice cream..................on some boy's head.

"Oh my God! I am soooooooo sorry! It was....a big mistake! My foot got caught and then I think someone pushed me too! And then I had this ice cream and now its all over you! And I couldn't even lick it properly! But I am so sorry! I did not mean to! It was an accident! Honest! Look, I'll make it up! Do you see a tissue? I mean, I will help you clean your shirt!" Alex said hurriedly, trying to sop up most of the ice cream of the boy with a tissue that was lying on the table. She had said this all very fast, hardly taking a breath in between,and suddenly she realized she had not even introduced herself.

Lips turning downward at the thought of the wasted ice cream, Alex awkwardly held her hand out. "By the way, I am Alex."

Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 128

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 am

Tyler jumped up with one thought in his mind COLD, FREEZING, COLD. "Woaaah" he said as he looked down at his shirt that was now covered in ice cream then noticing where it come from, a girl who looked his age and from what just happened appeared to be just as clumsy as him. "Um... Thanks for the ice cream? that's gonna' be sticky" he said as he took the tissue from her wiping down his shirt for himself.

After listening to her long and extreemly fast apology he nodded "It's cool, I love ice cream, especially when it's all over me" he said. "Alex. Nice, maybe keep tight hold of your ice cream next time? I'm Tyler" he joked with a usual friendly smile.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 am

"Hi Tyler! Once again, I am sorry! By the way, nobody regrets this more than me! I mean,that was such a huge waste of the money I spent on that ice cream. I mean, no offence, but dropping my ice cream on random strangers is not on top of my top ten list of what to do when I am bored. I only do that to people who annoy me!" Alex answered as she turned the chair around and sat on it, so now her legs were on either side of the back rest and her arms and head rested on the back rest.

"But you know....." Alex began thoughtfully, "It was funny!" and ended up laughing uncontrollably, for some reason finding it hilarious that she had dropped her ice cream on a total stranger. Maybe hunger was making her delirious.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Tyler stared at her slightly confused... Really? He'd never heard a girl talk so fast in his life, he was slow EXTREMLY slow so it hardly helped him when she started blabbering on about... crazy stuff. He nodded and laughed a little "can you repeat that?" he said feeling like he was gonna regret that. "no... NO, forget I said that, just... You want ice cream?" he asked holding his untouched ice cream out to her and sitting back down in his seat, man it was uncomfortable in an ice cream soaked shirt.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh...So I was saying..." Alex was about to repeat all that she had said, in a much slower voice than before but seeing Tyler protest, she didn't continue. Quirking her eyebrow at his offer, she asked, "But don't you want to have it too? And Since I messed up your shirt, shouldn't I have to pay for it? Not that I look forward to that, but I cannot accept yours, my mom will kill me if she finds out."
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Tyler shock his head, he wasn't going to let somebody pay for an accident that couldn't be helped. "no way seriously... Nothing a wand can't solve" he said realizing he didn't have a clue how to use his wand yet, he'd only ever messed about with a fake one throughout his childhood. He was planning on asking for tips from his dad on how to use a real one. He pushed his ice cream towards Alex "no really, I don't want it, it's Bertie Botts every flavor... You too scared to try it?" he grinned.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Upon hearing his comment about the wand, Alex couldn't help but give an amused glance towards the boy, she doubted he knew how to use his wand. He didn't look much older than her, but..........

"Which year will you be joining?" she asked, as she rolled her eyes upon hearing his next comment. "Bring it on!" she added, stretching her hand for the ice cream.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 pm

"First year" Tyler replied. "But my whole family are Witches and Wizards... I know the basics" he said which was true he knew them but the hard part was just trying to remember them.

He handed her the ice cream "go ahead" he said, hoping it wouldn't be a nasty flavor, he didn't want more ice cream thrown over him.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 pm

"Same here, well the first year part, not the family one. I am still fudgy on the details, but I can safely tell you, my parents and brother are no warlocks or witches." Alex answered as she carefully took the ice cream. She had had Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans before, so she cautiously, stuck her tongue out and licked a little. Raisins.....

"The taste is raisins, gross...." she paused a sshe made a face, "but edible." she added, this time taking a larger lick.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 pm

"What's it like growning up without magic?" Tyler asked, he'd always wondered since he was so used to it what it was like for somebody without it. He leaned back in his chair as he watched Alex have her first taste of the ice cream, "rasin? Well I guess it could've been worse, I've had real nasty ones before" he said, thankful he didn't eat it himself and even more thankful it handed landed all over him.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:55 pm

"Its........" Alex paused as she searched for the correct word, "Normal? I don't know, since I don't really know life with magic, can't be sure what I am missing!" she answered, taking another cautious lick of her ice cream. This time she grimaced and hurriedly shoved a spoonful of chocolate sauce in her mouth. Seeing Tyler's questioning look, she explained.

'Blood! I guess Damien's cousin was right!"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

"You'll find out once you get to Hogwarts" Tyler said. "Blood? Well yeah, every flavor imaginable but I don't think I've had that yet.. Or heard of it" he said as he tried to remember each flavor he'd tasted which was impossible since he would forget about it after eating it. He then crossed his arms on the table providing a comfortable rest for his head.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Alex shrugged as an answer to Tyler's statement.

"Yeah well I have a knack for finding weird flavours." she added, taking another lick of the ice cream. "Till now, I have had grass, sour lemon, glue yeah that was one gross flavour and meatball." Alex elaborated, ticking the names of her finger as she said them. "By the way, don't you want a taste?" she asked, offering an unlicked side to Tyler.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Tyler laughed loudly, louder than he expected which he was sure would turn heads his way but he didn't care. "Glue, oh that's sounds yummy" he said. He shook his head and picked up the chocolate sauce, dipping his finger in it and tasting it "no thanks I'll settle for this, rasins not my thing but I might get another ice cream" he said "want anything?" he asked.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 am

"Yeah I absolutely adooooooooooooore the flavour! Can't live a day without it!" Alex added as she grimaced, her voice heavywith sarcasm. She took another lick, and had to continue on the grimace, "Maybe some more chocolate suace," she added in a choked voice. "god that was horrible!" she continued in the same voice.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Drake Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:24 am

"Was that sarcasim I hear?" Tyler asked, he laughed watching Alex as she pretty much forced herself to finish the ice cream, he took a scoop of chocolate sauce and ate it. "You know if you don't like it, why're you still eating it?" he asked as he got up and ordered Butterbeer ice cream and more chocolate sauce.
Tyler Drake
Tyler Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am

"You dared me, I am hungry, I wonder what will come next, and yes that was sarcasm you heard." Alex answered, taking another lick of the ice cream, this time it was better, coming up with a sweet strawberry flavour, not that Alex was a huge fan of strawberries, but Hey! She would take that over glue or blood anyday.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum