Hogwarts Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

During the break

2 posters

Go down

During the break Empty During the break

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 am

Theresa stood at the bar and put her bag down on the wood. A slight jingle came from the corner of her bag where a small dragon key chain hung on a chain. She tapped her foot impatiently but smiled when she saw the barmaid. "Hi there, can I get a glass of water please?" she asked. Once the women nodded, she sat down and crossed her legs to the side, waiting.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Galleons : 12

Back to top Go down

During the break Empty Re: During the break

Post  Jason Diamondz Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Jason found himself strolling through the Leaky Cauldron, he couldn't help smiling to himself as he did so despite how cold he was feeling. He walked over to the bar in his casual slow manner and this is where he spotted miss Hufflepuff. "Oh hey, There-" he was cut off by an unexpected sneeze, "sorry, cold.. Skiing trip in Canada, I knew I'd regret it" he muttered leaning his arms on the bar. "Firewhisky for me" he said to the figure behind the bar as he sat down beside Theresa. "As I was saying, hello" he said to her.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Galleons : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 am

Theresa looked up and laughed a little. "Hi Jason" she smiled as she gave a nod. She hadn't seen Jason since the last day of school so it was good to have some company. "Nothing like a firewhisky to get rid of a cold huh?" she joked before taking a sip of her water. She had always wonered about the fact firewhisky was actually called 'fire' whisky but people's reactions to it always proved her pondering. She had never been a fan of alchohol before so she never thought too much into it.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Diamondz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 am

"Hey Theresa.. Wait I already said that" Jason replied as he took a seat. "Really? Firewhisky helps anything. Anyway it beats water it's so plain and watery and clear and..." he felt like he was going on about nothing important, he was talking about water which was hardly an interesting topic. His brain really was in a different world today. "Hows the dragons?" he asked Theresa, already knowing she'd give some over excited reply.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 am

"Water is suppose to be watery otherwise... why would it be called water?" she said as she looked at her glass with interest. Like somehow she would get all the answers she needed by just staring at it. She looked up when he mentioned dragons and grinned. It was no secret that she had an interest in dragons ever since she was a child. Some might have called it an obsesion but she loved them. "All of them are healthy. I had spent most of the summer at the dragon sanctuary thing my father works at" she said as she crossed her legs and turned slightly in the bar stool. "Minche has actually had two of the cutest babies I have ever seen while I was there" she said excitedly.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Diamondz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:41 am

"What came first, water or the word watery? Wouldn't it be water? Because the word watery was created because it's one of waters characteristics" Jason said, grinning at his words, he sounded pretty intelligent by throwing a couple of long words in a sentence even if the had no relevance to the conversation. "Sounds better than mine although I'd rather be cold than getting my head burnt off by a dragon" he said as he listened to her dragon story. "Ew.. Dragon children, that must've been gross" he said.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 am

"You just answered your own question you braniac" she laughed. She was only sure of half of what he said but even she knew that he had explained how water had to be before watery. "Dragons are really peaceful creatures, I worked with them for years and the most I got was a few burns" she said. She was quick to defend dragons when ever she could when people thought they were just mean creatures. She rolled her eyes a little at his comment of baby dragons. "They are adorable. Like little flying puppies but you have to watch out for their teeth and the fact they are still getting use to the fact they can breat fire" she shrugged.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Diamondz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:03 am

"Oh that I did" Jason laughed "I'm not a brainic at all honestly I'm pretty dumb" he picked up his Firewhisky feeling better already as the warm feeling spread over him. He nodded allowing Theresa to continue blabbering on about her dragons, he wasn't a fan himself, he'd never seen one apart from in the few books he'd looked at. "Flying puppies?" he said and within a second he had an image of puppies with wings flying about on the Quidditch field at Hogwarts, a sight he'd never want to see for real. "Do they woof too?" he joked.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:12 am

"Your right! hat was I thinking when I thought you were smart" she said. She smirked a little at her joke as she picked up her water. She drank her water as she thought of dragons woofing and thought it would actually be cute. Not that they weren't already cute but if they didn't roar all the time then people might think they were last scary. "That would actually be a cool trick but no, of course not so maybe they arent exactly like puppies" she said.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Diamondz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:18 am

"huh?" Jason said as he stared blankly at Theresa "are you trying to confused me now?" he said taking another sip from his Firewhisky. He then had a mad idea relating to the puppies with wings, what if you could charm a puppy to grow wings and fly? He wondered, maybe he could try that out sometime. "You should take pictures of them, and even better, develop them to make them move. I'm sure the others would loved to be bored with your dragon stories" he laughed.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:28 am

"Maybe" she said and drank the rest of her water. She rose a brow at him. Bored wih dragon stories huh? so that's how he wanted to play. "Trust me Jason, nothing is more boring then..." she cleared her throat and sat straight. "Facinating. Look at this star here, I think it must be part of this co ordinate. I can see it more clearly through this scope but wait... what if I charm this amazing scope then I can ajust the angle. Isn't this fasinating?" she said in a boring, slow voice to imitate him. She grinned before turning in the bar stool and ordering another water. Her grin turned a little smug since she had finally gotten the last word.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Diamondz Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 am

"You just don't see the fascination that is Astronomy, don't tell me you've never looked outside and wondered what's out there, the stars, planets, aliens... And I could say the same about you, oh look a broom made from wood go fly it look at the way it moves" he said in the highest pitch voice he could, he coughed, "that was horrible" he loved flying himself he wouldn't want a teacher like her. "And I'm not boring!" he said, students had always complimented his teaching, whether they were lying he never knew.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 am

Theresa pretended to snore all the ay through his speech about Astronomy. She then glared at him. "One. flying is a LOT more interesting and two, I do NOT sound like that" she huffed. It too every bit of self control she had not to hit him at that moment. She then smirked. "Yes. Yes you are boring" she said cooly and drank her water.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Diamondz Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 am

"Okay if you don't sound like that... I don't. Sound. Like. This" Jason said, shaking his head. "you know what, I need to tell you something, yes you" he began and he poked her in the shoulder. "You, dragony person right in front of me" he nodded. "Wait, it's comming to me" he waved his hands about "I've got it!" he paused "dragons suck" he simply said while awaiting to either be hit or yelled at.
Jason Diamondz
Jason Diamondz

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Cotgrave Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"Fine, just dont try and imitate anyone again. Your terrible at it" Theresa smirked over her shoulder. There was nothing he could say that would hurt her smugness now. She waited impatiently as she turned back to him and listened to him. This should be rich. However her jaw practically dropped when he told her dragons suck. She hit his shoulder multiple times. "Jason. Diamondz. You. Take. That. Back. This. Instant!" she said as she punctuated each word with another hit to his shoulder.
Theresa Cotgrave
Theresa Cotgrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum