Hogwarts Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Partner?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shopping Partner? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping Partner?

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 am

Damian was suprised at what she had called a five but it was a little funny. He listened to her idea and liked it more and more as she continued.

"That is perfect" he smiled. He hadn't thought of a prank that good in a long time and was excited to get to Hogwarts now. Well, he was excited anyway to go to the school but was more so now that the first dinner was going to be brilliant.

"My mother mentioned that there is almost a welcoming feast when we first get there so maybe we could sneak away after the sorting which is where we get told our houses and go to the kitchens and put the puking pastils in then" he was smiling more as he planned.

"That will be the perfect welcome" he snickered.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Galleons : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 am

"Start the year, with a bang!" Alex said, with a little evil laugh that caused a few passerby's to stop stare and then hurry away as if freaked out. Alex, though, didn't notice this as she turned to Damian to ask, "So where exactly is this book shop? I think we should get a move on, people are starting to part around us!"

Humming a little, she bounced up a few steps in front, before turning back and raising her eyebrows at Damian, "Hurry up! Or I''ll never get the shopping finished!"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 128

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 am

Damian looked up when he heard her question and realised that they were in everyone's way. He looked at them appologeticly before stepping out of everyone's way.

"Right, it should be near the bottom of the Alley" he said and began to walk out. He saw her practically bouncing and chuckled. "Not all of us are as fast as you Alex" he said and walked out with her. He looked around and pointed to a shop that was quit a while away. "There is it; Flourish & Blotts" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 am

"Flourish & Blotts? Flourish" Alex paused as she imitated writing with a flourish in air, "Blotts?" Another pause, this time for her shaking an imaginary fountain pen. "You know what? I am not even going to comment! And hey, about that........*cough*plan*cough* of ours, well don't tell it to anyone! We will just kill them all with the awesomeness! Not literally of course! And you better keep up! You reaaaaally wouldn't like to have my mother get worried and come after you!" she added, with a slight wag of her finger.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 am

"I guess it is a weird name" Damian said as he watched her imitation with each part of the shop name. He grinned and shook his head when he heard her.
"No way, it wont be as brilliant if it got around that we were going to do this prank, element of suprise" he nodded. He was deffinetly going to enjoy the welcoming feast.

"We might even be able to get some Pumpkin Pasties or something while we are in the kitchen preparing" he said while he walked with her.

"Come after me? who is the one trying to keep up with who here and desided to do our shopping together?" he questioned in amusement.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 am

"You got me......at the Pumpkin Pasties! We would have to have some kind of signal too, to work out when we slip out And also, some way to communicate when to set it off. We might also need some practice, we'll anyways have practice how to set those up. We'll have to go out and come back real quick, before somebody figure's out where we are!" Alex said as she stopped in front of the shop entrance, studying the board.

At Damian's last comment though, she turned towards him with an amused expression, and punched him lightly in the arm before adding, "Hey that's 'cause I don't know this place! When I DO finally figure this place out, you won't even get to bite my dust!"

Walking in, Alex paused again, to inhale the smell of the books as she smiled.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 am

"It would have to be the least obvious signal we can think of, I think people would notice if we suddenly go into coughing fits or wave our arms to get each others attentions" Damian said and stopped in front of the shop. He looked in the window and practically glared at the boring books. Oh how he hated books and hoped he could read as least as possible while at school. "Well I am going to eat something from the kitchens because as great as the plan is, I'm not eating the puking pastils unless it gets me out of a lesson" he said before grinning when he heard what she last said.

"When you do finally figure this place out, I'll make sure I'm faster" he laughed and nudged her gently for punching him while he walked in the shop.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 am

Noticing Damian's glare, it was quite hard not to, Alex quickly figured out that he did not like books. Feeling a little pity for the guy, Alex said,

"Well we could think about it later! Hey, I am feeling hungry, why don't you go get us something to eat, while I go in and finish my book shopping?"

In revenge for the nudge, she gave him a light shove away from the bookshop, "And come back quickly, I am hungry and I just might decide to start roaming around on my own!"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 am

Damian was thankful for the excuse to get away from the books and nodded. "Alright, I'll go get us something" he said while he walked away, chuckling when she shoved him.

"oh and what a disaster that would be" he joked while he walked. "I will be back by the time your finished" he said and walked down the alley. He saw a few places but was careful of which shop to go to since he didn't think alex would like blood lollies or chocolate crouches.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 am

Alex just shook her head at Damian's eagerness to get out of the book store. It was almost like he would be burned alive just by touching the books. That thought made her wonder how he would react to a library, curious to know, she promised herself she was going to find out!

Now to find those books......the school set was easy, I wonder which other one should I get! hmmmmmmmm........... Alex thought, staring blankly at the aisle after aisle filled with books. She needed help, she decided and went up to the counter for her purchases.

That took long enough! she thought as she stepped outside and waited for Damian to show, she really was starting to get hungry now.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am

Damian brought the food quickly and walked back up the Alley and saw Alex waiting outside the shop. She really was fast... he inwardly shrugged at the thought and walked up to her.

"Hey, I got some pasties, ice cream things and some sweets" he said while he picked out a purple coloured bean from a colourful box and grinned when he ate it. "Blueberry, now that was lucky" he said while he thought of all the flavours it could have been. He thought back to when he got one that was spinach flavoured, gah it was gross.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 am

"Wow! You got a lot of stuff! You wanna walk and eat or do you want to sit and eat and then walk? You chose, I already chose the shops, which reminds me, its your turn now! So.....whats it gonna be?" Alex asked, but clearly her full attention was not in it, it was more in the stuff Damian had brought back, doing her random finger move, she chose a yellow bean of what he was eating, turned out to be lemon. Really sour lemon, but still edible lemon.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 am

Damian thought for a moment but didn't really trust himself not to fall over if he tried eating and walking at the same time. His mother always said he was a typical boy since he couldnt do both at the same time.

He looked around and saw some benches. "How about we sit down?" he said but was already walking over to one of the benches anyway and put his bags down. "I walked into the shop and nearly brought a lot more but didn't really think it would be a good idea since the ice cream would melt" he shrugged. He put the food in the middle of the bench for them to pick at.

"We can go to the pet shop next, I want to get some food for my toad" he said and picked up one of the small potted ice cream with the plastic spoons.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 am

"Trust me! I wouldn't let them melt!" Alex said brightly, walking over to a bench and getting an ice cream too. It was some jelly flavor, at least that was what she thought it was, she had been to that ice cream parlor and had seen the menu board. There was no way she was going to ask what it was.

"So you bought a toad? Shall I guess why? Other than the fact that he must have reminded you of yourself." she teased, eating the ice cream. It tasted alright, but she still wasn't going to ask.

"I think it is because........I don't know.....they startle most people? Is that why you bought it? I mean, I don't even have any specific animal in my mind. But its kind of a battle between owls and other animals. Owls would be really useful, but I always wanted a puppy since I was really small. So its like a fight between stuff that makes sense to buy, and stuff that I want to buy! I am soooooooooo confused! Are we allowed to get two pets?" she asked, eating the last of her ice cream, she really should slow down for once in a while.

Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 am

"Your so nice" Damian chuckled when she compared him with his toad. He listened to her guesses and had to admit, she was almost right.

"close. My toad is kind of ugly and loud so it would be fun to have him if he can startle people and he is unusual so no, he is not like me and you better not say anything about it" he joked while he ate his ice cream. He was suprised when she had finished since he had only eaten just about half of his.

"I'm not sure about the pets thing but you can always use a school owl at Hogwarts" he shrugged while he listened to her.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 am

"Yeah! I am the best!" Alex smiled as she leaned back on the bench, taking a little break from the ice cream and popping some beans in her mouth at regular intervals. The first three were fine. Grass, peanut and meat ball. The fourth however was.........

"GLUE!!!!!!!!! Yuck! Gross! Ew! Disgusting!" Alex exclaimed as she got up jumped around a bit, and quickly threw the culprit bean into a garbage can, then, turning to Damian, crossed her arms and asked in her best tough voice, "What were those?"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 am

Damian burst out laughing while he watched her jumping around and screaming something about glue. It was obviously the sweet since she threw it into a bin.
"It's Berti Botts every flavour beans" he said when he had calmed down. "There are muggle flavours like strawberry an stuff but there are od flavours like spinage, sick and a flavour I just found out about; glue" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 am

"Yeah go on! Go on laughing at the misery that my taste buds had to endure!" Alex said as she rolled her eyes and plonked back on the bench. "So these were EVERY flavor beans and you couldn't be bothered to tell me! Yeah, the meat ball was nice, peanut okay, the sour lemon.........edible, grass....weird but I had had it before but the GLUE! Just Yuck! Bleah!" she added as she took out an ice cream, her taste buds definitely needed a change. As an after thought, she stuck her tongue out at Damian before starting on the ice cream. Kiddish, but effective.

Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:56 am

"There could have been worse flavours then glue" he smirked before he had a thoughtful expression. "I never heard of meat ball flavour either, interesting" he said while he pondered what other flavours there could be.

He just chuckled when she stuck her tongue out at him and picked up a pumpkin pasty. "My cousin got one that he swore tasted of blood but I dont really believe him" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 am

"If there are worse flavors than Glue! I really, really, really, really.." Alex paused for a moment and her upbeat voice turned dead, "....don't wanna find out!"

She turned and took a Cauldron Cake out, pairing it with the ice cream, "Blood? Really? Did he like it? I mean, that's sorta more important! Because if he did! We could sooo run tests! Which gets me too....hey! Do you know anyone who has already gone to Hogwarts and/or is still there?"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 am

Damian nodded in agreement, not wanting to have a bad flavour either.

"I dont know if he liked it but I dont know if it was even really blood flavoured anyway" he shrugged while he ate.

"People in Hogwarts huh? No I dont think so since one of my eldest cousins left last year" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 am

"But you would have an idea as to what time I should come in to get a good carriage and yet is not tooooo early, because if there is one thing I am not! Its being an early riser! I've got this talent you know, I might sleep at nine the previous night, but I STILL don't make it outta bed till ten the next day!" Alex said, as she finished her Cauldron cake and ice cream.

Reaching for a new one, she asked, "Hey! You live in the city? Or here for a few days, Damian? Damian....what does your name mean?"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 am

Damian smiled and nodded. "We could meet on the platform or something if you like" he suggested when he finished eating the pastie and threw the wrapper in the nearest bin.

"I do live in the city but I am staying in one of the rooms at the Leaky Cauldron since my mother is doing some work around here" he said when he sat back down. He heard her ask about his name and thought for a moment since he hadnt heard the meaning of his name for a few years. "The Greek meaning is Spirit" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 pm

"We could, but I still don't want it to be too early. I would end up missing the train altogether! More importantly, we still have to figure out our 'signal'. How about............one of us drops something or the other? IF I do it, it would even look natural!" Alex said as she took out a frog shaped sweet, as if to prove her point, the frog slipped from her hands, and after a lot of waving around of her hands, she finally got it to fall in her lap.

"That was close! So your name means 'Spirit'? Would that just be a random dead person's soul stuck here?" she asked i a spooky voice complete with the hand effects, before turning again to look forward as she took a bite and asked, "Or you know.......specefic spirits? Like nature or water and stuff like that?"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 am

"I think a lot of people would notice that but it doesnt look like a signal" Damian nodded after he watched her dropping it in her lap. "So when I see that, we go out seperatly and go straight to the kitchens" he grinned, liking the idea even more now.

"Maybe less waving your arms though" he said in thought, snickering a little until he heard what she was saying about his name. "I'm not too sure but another meaning for it is; to tame. So maybe I have an evil spirit in me" he joked.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum